MADE TO ORDER 10-14 DAYS
TINY AirPod CASE
- Handle your leather handbags with clean hands. Leather bags are susceptible to absorbing grease and oils
- Apply a cleaner especially made for leather. This “soft soap” is applied using a circular motion and wiped off with a slightly damp cloth so as not to clog the pores of the fabric. Applying this soap one or two times a year should keep your leather handbag clean.
- Moisturize your bag with a leather conditioner to keep it supple. Use a non-dyed cloth and gently rub in the leather conditioner. Use small circles to rub the conditioner in well. Condition your handbag only after using the cleaning solution first.
- Remove stains as soon as you notice them. Organic stains from food or blood can often be removed with chalk powder. Crush white chalk, let it sit on the stain overnight and dust it off with a clean cloth.
- Stuff your unused bag with bubble wrap to restore and hold its shape. Store your leather purse in a dust bag or natural-fabric pillowcase in a dark, room-temperature area. This will help prevent the leather from fading and help keep the leather from wearing and cracking.
- Steer clear of water. Leather is difficult to dry and may develop water stains. Keep your handbag on your shoulder or on a hook in public bathrooms.